Français русский язык Russian Japanese Twitter 简体中文 English

Location:Home > News > IndustryNews Center

China Garden Machinery Makers Having Their Eyes on Global Market

Author:GMF Committee Source:  Updated:2018-01-03 16:01:02 
The 77-day countdown for the 10th Guangzhou Int’l Garden Machinery Fair (GMF 2018) has begun! By far, the number of confirmed exhibitors has surpassed last edition, and interested clients still keep calling in! There stands a high c
The 77-day countdown for the 10th Guangzhou Int’l Garden Machinery Fair (GMF 2018) has begun! By far, the number of confirmed exhibitors has surpassed last edition, and interested clients still keep calling in! There stands a high chance that we will reach our goal of filling 2 exhibition halls with flying colors!  
 
And according to our pre-show questionnaire, over 40% Mainland China exhibitors are engaged in export business, while the other 60% are looking forward to breaking into global markets through our fair, which once again testifies that GMF is a value international trade and branding platform trusted by its exhibitors! 
 
Exhibitor Analysis by Their Target Oversea Markets
 
And here are some of the most recommended garden machinery exports attending GMF 2018! 
 
Changxu: specializes in the production of high-quality series of agricultural and forestry machinery products with professional qualifications like CE, EMC, NOISE, EPA, CAPB, and etc.
 
Website: www.zjchangxu.com
 
Booth: T03A, Hall 1
 
Current Oversea Markets: The US, the European Union, Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia
KOHAM: an expert in electric pruning shears and eco-friendly small appliances; provides world first-class OEM solution.
 
Website: www.koham.cn
 
Booth: 201.203, Hall 1
 
Current Oversea Markets: The US, Russia, Japan, European Union, India, Brazil, Southeast Asia
China FST: a leader of gardening machinery, with over 40 state patents, yearly exporting over USD 15 million worth of products.
 
Website: www.china-fst.com
 
Booth: 209-210, Hall 1
 
Current Oversea Markets: Southeast Asia, South America, Middle East, Europe

 

All our exhibitor are looking forward to working with friends from all over the world by establishing win-win cooperative partnership! There is no doubt that 2018 will be another fruitful year for both our exhibitors and buyers.
 
Registration Entry for Visitor: http://www.yljxz.com/order/order.php?id=46
Registration Entry for Exhibitor: http://www.yljxz.com/order/order.php?id=47
 
The 10th Guanghzou Int'l Machinery Fair (GMF 2018)
Date: March 21st -23rd, 2018
Venue: Guangzhou International Sourcing Center, China
Web: http://www.yljxz.com/index.php?lang=en
 
Contact: Ms. Karen SHE
Tel: +86 20 29806623  
Email:marketing@grandeurhk.comgmfchina@yeah.net